May has been a busy month here at Conspire! We’ve added several new artists and expanded our natural living section this month.
Here’s what’s new this month at the shop:
- Local honey from Hunter’s Honey Farm.
- African Black Soap, handmade in Africa, great for skin conditions.
- Puppet theaters, banners, and temporary tattoos from Little Ideas Studio.
- Canvas screenprints with a unique earthy vibe from All Things Grow.
- Fabulous earrings from Get Your Sparkle On.
- Colorful comic-inspired prints from Starsprinkle Supercollider.
- Whimsical book jewelry from Oh My Golly Press.
We also picked up some awesome new products from our regular artists, including Hoosier Pride stickers from Toys by Jean Elise, gorgeous jewelry by Angela Caldwell Jewelry, baby monsters from Bearmojo, and new prints and pillows from Vincent Desjardins.
Come by during our new expanded hours and see what’s new!