Now that we’re settled in to the new space at 2 W. Washington, we’re working on setting up some super cool classes at Conspire for this fall and winter. Here are some initial ideas we’re developing:
- Handmade moisturizing Body Scrubs from the Kitchen: Pumpkin Brown Sugar and Peppermint Sea Salt
- Watercolor Painting: a Class for Beginners
- Journaling for Reflection and Growth
- Recycled Crayon Craft: a Class for Kids
- Brewing and Using Teas, Tonics, and Infusions at Home
Are there classes you’re excited to see at Conspire, or fun subjects you’d love to teach? Drop us a line!
Look for newsletter and facebook announcements of upcoming classes coming soon. Registration and information on classes will be available under the ‘Classes’ tab here on our website (coming soon).