We can’t wait to show you the gorgeous new jewelry, handmade clothes, whimsical Christmas decorations, stone carvings, and organic coffees and teas that we introduced to the shop this month!
- Jewelry from Seize the Night Designs in Danville, Indiana. Sarah hand-engraves these unique necklaces with messages like “Brave Spirit” and “So Damn Lucky”. Check out her awesome boutique the next time you visit Danville!
- Cute, fun handmade boutique clothing from St. Louis maker Beqi Clothing, along with a new selection of her geode and crystal rings, necklaces, and bracelets. Check out the flouncy holiday skirts and lace blouses!
- Organic coffee from Harvest Cafe. We now carry Black Magic, Guatemalan, Breakfast Blend, Sumatra, Ethiopian, and Guatemalan Coffee roasted in small batches in Indianapolis. Come into the shop for a sample of our new Harvest Cafe teas: Snowflake, Ginger Peach, English Breakfast, Lapsang Souchong, and Cinnamon Orange Rooibos.
- Hand carved stone sculptures from Bohemian Hobbit Studio.
- Adorable handmade ornaments for your Christmas, Hannukah, or Solstice decorations from Whimsy Fine Art. We have colorful owls, raccoons, and foxes, and colorful garlands for draping a mantel or tree.
- 16-bottle wine racks and reclaimed barnwood coffee tables from JB Adams Design will make a perfect gift for a lucky person.
Don’t forget to grab a cookie, muffin, or a loaf of bread when you come into the shop!