It’s starting to look festive around Greencastle, and Conspire has never been so full of new things! Here are some highlights of what’s new in the shop for early December.
- Gorgeous leather bags, clutches, and wallets from Conduit Press, along with a new selection of bound leather journals and hollow books for hiding all kinds of goodies.
- Dried floral arrangements organically grown on Bloomington’s Hart Farm. These colorful strawflower, Winter Berry, and pussywillow bunches will stay beautiful all season.
- Herbal wreaths, fresh holiday swags, sage bundles, sweetgrass, herbs, salves, and creams from Hobbit Gardens. We are so happy to have Constance’s beautiful local herbs and natural remedies in the shop, and look forward to carrying her teas and tinctures in the future.
- We are now carrying a selection of books by local authors, beginning with Greencastle’s own Lili Wright. Pick up a copy of Dancing with the Tiger and stay tuned for more local authors coming soon!
- Handmade quilts and quilted bags from Mary’s Patchwork are perfect for the cozy season ahead.
- Elegant handcrafted jewelry by Brown County metalsmith Amy Greely Studio make a great gift, and each piece is completely unique.
Come by and get your holiday shopping started at Conspire! It’s a great way to support local artists and our community, and we’ve got the coolest gifts in Greencastle.