Small Business Saturday at Conspire
November 21st, 2016
Get a jump on your holiday shopping and #ShopSmall this Saturday, November 26 at Conspire! Take 10% off all Teehaus soaps and skincare and pick up a sample of our organic teas. This is a great way to support small business and local artists at the same time, while keeping money in our community.
New in the Shop - Early November
November 3rd, 2016
We can’t wait to show you the gorgeous new jewelry, handmade clothes, whimsical Christmas decorations, stone carvings, and organic coffees and teas that we introduced to the shop this month!
- Jewelry from Seize the Night Designs in Danville, Indiana. Sarah hand-engraves these unique necklaces with messages like “Brave Spirit” and “So Damn Lucky”. Check out her awesome boutique the next time you visit Danville!
- Cute, fun handmade boutique clothing from St. Louis maker Beqi Clothing, along with a new selection of her geode and crystal rings, necklaces, and bracelets. Check out the flouncy holiday skirts and lace blouses!
- Organic coffee from Harvest Cafe. We now carry Black Magic, Guatemalan, Breakfast Blend, Sumatra, Ethiopian, and Guatemalan Coffee roasted in small batches in Indianapolis. Come into the shop for a sample of our new Harvest Cafe teas: Snowflake, Ginger Peach, English Breakfast, Lapsang Souchong, and Cinnamon Orange Rooibos.
- Hand carved stone sculptures from Bohemian Hobbit Studio.
- Adorable handmade ornaments for your Christmas, Hannukah, or Solstice decorations from Whimsy Fine Art. We have colorful owls, raccoons, and foxes, and colorful garlands for draping a mantel or tree.
- 16-bottle wine racks and reclaimed barnwood coffee tables from JB Adams Design will make a perfect gift for a lucky person.
Don’t forget to grab a cookie, muffin, or a loaf of bread when you come into the shop!